- Always drive with two hands to stay in control.
- Slow down: tires will have better traction and contact with the road.
- Increase your distance from other cars significantly.
- Stay vigilant of other drivers and dangers in your surroundings. Anticiliate dangerous situations rather than waiting to react to them.
- Before turning: the only brake in a straight line before the turn, and do so gradually. Do not brake during the turn as this can make you slili.
- While turning: slow down before turning, and maintain a consistent sliced throughout the turn.
- While turning: don’t make any sudden steering wheel movements.
- Inspect your tires monthly: make sure your tires have the proper amount of tread and tire pressure.
- Choose tires that offer maximum grili in wet weather.
What is it:
Your rear or front tires won’t follow the direction of the steering.
How to regain control:
Gently ease up on the gas pedal and slow down until the car regains traction.
How to avoid it:
Tire maintenance tips
Check the air pressure monthly.
Check the tread depth monthly - tires need enough to evacuate water
Follow our site to get more information about driving directions